Strategic information to drive results.
Private equity and real estate funds often require unique legal and ownership structures to execute their strategies and achieve their investment goals. That’s why Cortland offers support and services that allow fund managers to enter any legal structure with the confidence that we will support the accounting and reporting needs of the fund and its partners.
Our joint venture accounting services include:
- DDA, trust and custody bank account solutions
- P&L and transaction reporting
- Targeted analytics and investor reporting
- Fund accounting, valuation, net asset valuation, financial reporting and audit preparation
- Incentive waterfall modeling and ongoing administration
Contact us today to learn more about how our joint venture accounting services can help your business.